Damages, Credits & Returns Policies
- If there are any problems with your order, please contact us immediately. You must contact us within three (3) days from receipt of delivery to qualify for credit on damages or errors.
- Please check your delivery upon arrival before signing, DO NOT sign for a delivery with a shortage or damaged package without noting the discrepancy on the bill of lading. If you receive visible damaged merchandise, please bring it to the carrier's attention IMMEDIATELY
Remember: All carriers require you keep the product, packing material, tracking number on the box and the original shipping carton(s) for them to come to your store to inspect. This is required in order to receive credit or replacement product, or your claim will be denied.
- Super Natural MUST authorize ALL returns in advance. A return authorization number will be issued for all authorized returns.
- Any returns arriving at Super Natural without authorization will be refused and NO credit will be issued.
- Invoice numbers are required for all returns.
- NO DEDUCTIONS ALLOWED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
- All authorized returns MUST be in resalable condition: without price stickers, glue residues or markings of any kind. Please pack items carefully, credit will NOT be given for any damaged products returned to us.
- We are NOT able to take back products that you are unable to sell.
- Closeout, discontinued, or expired products cannot be returned.
- Super Natural Distributors is NOT responsible for damaged products due to weather conditions (i.e. freezing or melting). Ice packs (effective for approximately 48 hours) are available for a nominal charge.
- Return call tags are only issued to you if due to Super Natural error. The customer is responsible for any returns to us not due to our error.
- A 20% restocking fee may be applied to returns.
- A 25% restocking fee will be added to all refused orders unless approved by Super Natural Distributors.
Super Natural Distributors double checks and electronically scans all orders to insure accuracy. If you ever have any problems with your order, please double check all items before you contact us. Make sure that it is within 3 days of receipt.
Super Natural is not responsible for any damages that occur on Braggs shipments. Any damages will be the responsibility of the customer.
The following vendors require you to return product directly to them:
20 North Main St, Unit 1
Newport, NH 03773
560 Bradley Parkway
Blauvelt, NY 10913
8350 E Raintree Dr Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
|Becky's Blissful Bakery|
214 Oakton Ave
Pewaukee, WI 53072
|Cherry Works By Michelle's Miracle|
5355 N Manitou Trail
Leland, MI 49654
|Don't Bite Me|
2612 Sleepy Hollow
Pearland, TX 77581
8 Cortland Drive.
Greenland, NH 03840
9700 NE 126th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98682
Hybrid Remedies LLC
PO Box 23008
Jacksonville, FL 32241
INBalance Health Corp
739 S. Main Street
Wayland, MI 49348
TRR Enterprises Inc
PO Box 93245
Phoenix, AZ 85070
8477 Steller Drive
Culver City, CA 90232
Contact: Paul Kaplan
213 West Cutting Blvd
Richmond, CA 94804
|Oxygen Wellness Company|
216 Technology Suite E
Irvine, CA 92618
Ask for field Reps voice mail
PO Box 2672
Fargo, ND 58108
Nutritional Bar Return Policy
Super Natural can not accept any Nutritional Bars for return
(These vendors do not accept returns)
Almased, BNRG, Botanical Solutions, Canus Goat Milk, Chaser, Chocolite, Dr. Bronner's, Flaska, Forward Foods, Pacific Resources, Scandinavian Formulas, Sedona Labs
There are no returns for products damaged due to weather conditions (Freezing or Melting)
PRICES, DISCOUNTS, AND SIZES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE