Damages, Credits & Returns Policies
- If there are any problems with your order, please contact us immediately. You must contact us within three (3) days from receipt of delivery to qualify for credit on damages or errors.
- Please check your delivery upon arrival before signing, DO NOT sign for a delivery with a shortage or damaged package without noting the discrepancy on the bill of lading. If you receive visible damaged merchandise, please bring it to the carrier's attention IMMEDIATELY!
Remember: All carriers require you keep the product, packing material, tracking number on the box and the original shipping carton(s) for them to come to your store to inspect. This is required in order to receive credit or replacement product, or your claim will be denied.
- Super Natural MUST authorize ALL returns in advance. A return authorization number will be issued for all authorized returns.
- Any returns arriving at Super Natural without authorization will be refused and NO credit will be issued.
- Invoice numbers are required for all returns.
- NO DEDUCTIONS ALLOWED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
- All authorized returns MUST be in resalable condition: without price stickers, glue residues or markings of any kind. Please pack items carefully, credit will NOT be given for any damaged products returned to us.
- We are NOT able to take back products that you are unable to sell.
- Closeout, discontinued, or expired products cannot be returned.
- Super Natural Distributors is NOT responsible for damaged products due to weather conditions (i.e. freezing or melting). Ice packs (effective for approximately 48 hours) are available for a nominal charge.
- Return call tags are only issued to you if due to Super Natural error. The customer is responsible for any returns to us not due to our error.
- A 20% restocking fee may be applied to returns.
- A 25% restocking fee will be added to all refused orders unless approved by Super Natural Distributors.
Super Natural Distributors double checks and electronically scans all orders to insure accuracy. If you ever have any problems with your order, please double check all items before you contact us. Make sure that it is within 3 days of receipt.
The following vendors require you to return product directly to them:
20 North Main St, Unit 1
Newport, NH 03773
8350 E Raintree Dr Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
8 Cortland Drive.
Greenland, NH 03840
9700 NE 126th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98682
TRR Enterprises Inc
PO Box 93245
Phoenix, AZ 85070
8477 Steller Drive
Culver City, CA 90232
Contact: Paul Kaplan
213 West Cutting Blvd
Richmond, CA 94804
|Oxygen Wellness Company|
PO Box 2672
Fargo, ND 58108
Charlotte’s Web Return Policy
Charlotte’s Web Products in new condition (unopened and restockable) with approval from Super Natural can be returned within 30 Days of purchase. Charlotte’s Web products carry a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee. For returns relating to customer satisfaction, please contact Super Natural.
Nutritional Bar Return Policy
Super Natural can not accept any Nutritional Bars for return
(These vendors do not accept returns)
Almased, Aztec Secret, Canus Goat Milk, Chocolite, Dr. Bronner's, Goli Nutrition, Great Lakes Gelatin, Pacific Resources, Scandinavian Formulas
There are no returns for products damaged due to weather conditions (Freezing or Melting)
PRICES, DISCOUNTS, AND SIZES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Some manufacturers have MAP pricing in place (minimum advertised pricing). Please be aware of this and contact the company with any questions.
Click for: Vendors with MAP Policies